Basic Film Orientation Course for Children
(1) Dates: 07th to 13th May 2019 including Sat & Sun (Batch – I)
15th to 21st May 2019 including Sat & Sun (Batch – II)
(2) Timings: 10 am to 5.30 pm
(3) Age: from 11 to 17 years
(4) Nationality: Indian
(5) No. of participants: 40 – 50 per batch. The course will not be conducted if there are less than 40 participants per batch.
(6) Venue: FTII, Pune
(7) Fees: Rs 7,000/- per participant (Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “Accounts
Officer, Film and TV Institute of India, Pune”, and should be payable at Pune)
(8) How to apply: Participant need to apply either for Batch I OR for Batch II. Download the application form from website of FTII, fill – in all the details, attach required Demand Draft and deliver it in person or speed post to;
Shri Milind Joshi,
Film & Television Institute of India,
Law College Road,
Pune 411 004
so as to reach on or before 11th April 2019 by 5 pm.”
On the envelope of application at the top left, please write “Application for Basic Film Orientation Course for Children”. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date & time will be rejected.
(9) Medium of Instructions: English – Hindi.
(10) Short-listing: On First – Come – First – Served basis. Selected candidates/ their parents would be communicated by email/ phone. Course fees of the selected candidates will be non – refundable. Demand Drafts of all non – selected candidates would be returned within 07 days of the commencement of the course.
(11) Certificates: On successful completion of the course, participants would be given participation certificates subject to 90% attendance.
(12) Queries: For any queries please contact Shri Milind Joshi (09423889494,