Admissions 2020 – Fees payment
Further to the mail dated 5th January 2020, the link to deposit Tuition and Admission Fees for Semester I through SBI Collect is now live on FTII website (www.ftii.ac.in).
Please note that fees must be deposited online before 31st January 2021 (5.00 p.m.) failing which your candidature will automatically stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to a Waitlisted candidate without any further notice to you.
Please see the instructions below to pay the fee through SBI Collect
How to pay Tuition and Admission fees
1. Click open the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm OR visit www.onlinesbi.com and further click on “SB Collect” which is at the top left, vertically 06th from left to right.
2. Read the “Terms Used”, then tick/ click on the ‘check box’ and further click on “Proceed”
3. Select All India in State of Corporate / Institution, then select Educational Institutions in Type of Corporate/ Institution and click Go.
4. Search / Find FTII Fees Account in Educational institutions name and click submit.
5. In the payment category select “Course Fees Sem1 PG Dip. and Cert. Courses in film”.
6. Once payment is done, please note "SBcollect Reference Number" (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
7. Digitally store the receipt of payment to upload in the form.
(i) by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
(ii) by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or printscreen (if using computer)