Basic Acting Workshop for Children
Batch I: 01st to 15th May 2020 (15 days including Sat & Sun)
Batch II: 17th to 31st May 2020 (15 days including Sat & Sun
(2) Nationality: Indian
(3) Age of Participants:
(a) 08 to 12 years as on 01st April 2020 – Morning slot
(b) 13 to 17 years as on 01st April 2020 – Afternoon slot
Note: (i) Morning slot – Children born between 02nd April 2007 to 31st March 2012
(ii) Afternoon slot – Children born between 02nd April 2002 to 31st March 2007
(a) 10 am to 1.30 pm – Morning slot and
(b) 2.30 to 06 pm – Afternoon slot
(5) No. of participants: 20 - 25 in Morning & 20 - 25 in Afternoon slot. Course will not be conducted if there are less than 20 participants per slot.
(6) Venue: FTII, Pune
(7) Course Director: Shri Devendranath Shankarnarayanan
(8) Fees: Rs 20,576/- per participant (base fee = Rs 17,437/- and GST = Rs 3,139/-)
(9) Mode of payment: Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Film and TV Institute of India, Pune”, and should be payable at Pune
(10) How to apply: Download the application form from website of FTII, fill–in all the details, attach required Demand Draft of Rs 20,576/- and deliver it in person or speed post to;
Shri Milind Joshi,
Film & Television Institute of India,
Law College Road,
Pune 411 004
so as to reach on or before 31st March 2020 by 5 pm.”
On the envelope of application at the top left, please write “Application for Basic Acting Workshop for Children”. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date & time will be rejected.
(11) Medium of Instructions: English – Hindi.
(12) Short-listing: On First – Come – First – Served basis. Selected candidates/ their parents would be communicated by email/ phone. Course fees of the selected candidates will be non – refundable. Demand Drafts of all non – selected candidates would be returned within 07 days of the commencement of the course.
(13) Certificates: On successful completion of the course, participants would be given participation certificates subject to 90% attendance.
(14) Queries: For any queries please contact Shri Milind Joshi, Advisor Outreach, FTII on firstname.lastname@example.org