List of Selected Participants for Basic Course in Smartphone Film Making in Bangalore, from 21st to 25th Nov. 2022
|Sr.No.||First Name||Middle Name||Last Name|
Basic Course in Smartphone Film Making in Bangalore, from 21st to 25th Nov. 2022
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune under its ‘Centre For Open Learning (CFOL)’ program in association with Presidency University, Bangalore, announces on-campus Short Course – Basic Course in Smartphone Film making on Presidency University Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Following are the details in this regard;
Course fee is excluding breakfast, lunch, tea/ coffee, snacks etc.
Course fee of selected participants will be non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-adjustable, etc. under any circumstances. Course fee of all the non – selected participants will be refunded within 07 – 10 days of the course commencement. Also, due to COVID19 or any other reason, if the course is cancelled by FTII, course fee will be refunded.
Ritesh Taksande is working in the media industry for the past 13 years as Director, Cinematographer, Film-Maker and Media Educator. He has worked on many National and International Film Projects including the famous Disney’s Planes II – Fire and Rescues (Feature Film) as Sequence Producer and Shaktimaan – The Animated (TV – Series Season 1).
He is Director at My first film organisation, Pune (A film School for everyone)
An Award winning film maker and mentor for many media schools, universities, and also mentors scientific and documentary films making courses under Govt. of India, CMS New Delhi, Vigyan Prasar to name a few.
1. Click open the link - https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm OR visit www.onlinesbi.com and further click on “SB Collect” which is at the top left, vertically 06th from left to right.
2. Read the “Terms Used”, then tick/ click on the ‘check box’ and further click on “Proceed”
3. Select All India in State of Corporate / Institution, then select Educational Institutions in Type of Corporate/ Institution and click Go.
4. Search/Find FTII Fees Account in Educational institutions name and click submit.
5. In the payment category select “O2 Basic Course in Smartphone Film Making Offline”.
6. Fill-up the application form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
7. Make necessary payment of Rs 7,000/- as the case may be.
8. Once payment is done, please note "SBcollect Reference Number" (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
9. If possible, digitally store the receipt of payment. This can be carried out in one of the following ways;
(i) by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
(ii) by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or printscreen (if using computer)
(iii) by simply taking a photograph from mobile
10. No document/ certificate related to educational qualification, age etc. is to be attached. Participants’ self – declaration in the application form is sufficient.
11. Terms & conditions: By agreeing to the terms & conditions in the application form, participants are confirming that they have read & understood the website advt. They are eligible to apply and fulfil all the requirements as stated in the advt. Also, it is presumed that participants will be staying and or attending the course at their own risk & cost and FTII will not be held responsible for anything or matter of what-so-ever nature. Further, participants agree that decision of FTII Director regarding admission to the course and its conduction in all respect will be final.
The course introduces fundamental technology, theory, techniques and applications of film making & photography using Smartphone. It includes artistic & aesthetic analysis of films created by the participants.
It would also focus on understanding the creative eye behind the camera and how to develop the skill of storytelling using Smartphone.
Through hands-on practical sessions the course allows the participant to make his/her own short-film using Smartphone. The entire Pre to Post work will be done using Smartphone.