List of Selected Participants for Foundation Course in Screen Acting on Ladakh University Campus, Leh, from 10 July – 29 September 2023
|First Name||Middle Name||Last Name|
Foundation Course in Screen Acting on Ladakh University Campus, Leh, from 10 July – 29 September 2023
University of Ladakh in association with Film & Television Institute of India (FTII) as its “Knowledge Partner”, announces a University certified certificate course – Foundation Course in Screen Acting to be conducted at University of Ladakh on Leh campus.
Following are the details in this regard;
(a) No. of seats reserved for the applicants of Ladakh UT: 12
(b) No. of seats reserved for others: 12
Note: (i) If seats remain vacant in (a) the same could be filled from available applications.
(ii) Course will be conducted only if minimum strength of 20 is reached
(documentary evidence to be submitted at the time of admission)
(b) For others = Rs 70,800/- (base fee = Rs 60,000/- and GST = Rs 10,800/-)
Course fee of selected participants will be non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-adjustable, etc. under any circumstances. Course fee of all the non – selected participants will be refunded within 21 working days of the course commencement. Also, due to COVID19 or any other reason, if the course is cancelled by the University, course fee will be refunded.
Megh Pant is an Actor, Acting coach and has a teaching experience of 18 years, a graduate from the first screen acting batch of the new era in 2004 – 2006. He wrote a research paper “Acting – in the cinematic environment” and has been continuously reaching and experimenting with the Sanford Meisner Acting Technique adapting it to the practical conditions of the Indian Audio Visual diaspora.
Currently, heading the Academic Research of Dramalay School of Acting and Theatre. He has designed short term and long term courses for many Institutions. A practitioner of the Sanford Meisner Technique, he has performed in over 20 films and numerous commercials (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3078280/). He is also a regular trainer and Acting Coach for advertisement produced by Equinox Films and has prepared Actors for roles on specific Scripts as part of the preparatory workshop. Prior to Dramalay he was the Director, Academic Coordination, at Indian Television Academy School of Performing Arts. He has been closely associated with his Alma Mata as visiting faculty at the Screen Acting Department of FTII. He also has a Degree of Mechanical Engineering from Panjab Engineering College, Chandigarh.
1. Click open the link - https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm OR visit www.onlinesbi.sbi and further click on “SB Collect” which is at the top left, vertically 06th from left to right.
2. Search/Find FTII Fees Account in Educational institutions name and click submit.
5. In the payment category select “Foundation Course in Screen Acting (Ladakh Univ.)”.
6. Fill-up the application form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
7. Make necessary payment of Rs 70,800/- OR Rs 21,240/- as the case may be.
8. Once payment is done, please note "SBcollect Reference Number" (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
9. If possible, digitally store the receipt of payment. This can be carried out in one of the following ways;
(i) by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
(ii) by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or printscreen (if using computer)
(iii) by simply taking a photograph from mobile
10. No document/ certificate related to educational qualification, age etc. is to be attached. Participants’ self – declaration in the application form is sufficient.
11. Terms & conditions: By agreeing to the terms & conditions in the application form, participants are confirming that they have read & understood the website advt. They are eligible to apply and fulfil all the requirements as stated in the advt. Also, it is presumed that participants will be staying and or attending the course at their own risk & cost and Ladakh University and or FTII will not be held responsible for anything or matter of what-so-ever nature. Further, participants agree that decision of Ladakh University regarding admission to the course and its conduction in all respect will be final.