Shri. Sumit Kumar
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune under its ‘Centre For Open Learning (CFOL)’ program, announces short course exclusively for children – Basic Course in Photography and Light Paintingin Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Following are the details in this regard;
Course fee is excluding breakfast, lunch, tea/ coffee, snacks etc.
Course fee of selected participants will be non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-adjustable, etc. under any circumstances. Course fee of all the non – selected participants will be refunded within 21 working days of the course commencement. Also, due to COVID19 or any other reason, if the course is cancelled by FTII, course fee will be refunded.
Shobhit Tiwari - He is a professional photographer specializing in low-light imagery known as “lightpainting”. He’s an IT Engineering graduate of BMIT, Jaipur. Shobhit transformed his technical knowledge into the field of photography, breaking new ground with experimental low-light imagery.
Shobhit holds a Guinness World Record for presenting 900 light orbs in a single photograph.
Suhasini Tiwari -An engineer by education, teacher by profession & artist by passion. Her versatility has made her an all-rounder. She conducts workshops on a regular basis to educate about photography, how to be extraordinary among the ordinary. She has done projects along with Shobhit Tiwari to raise awareness about the harm plastic wastes cause-via a live light painting performance in Bombay.
1. Click open the link - https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htmOR visit www.onlinesbi.com and further click on “SB Collect” which is at the top left, vertically 06th from left to right.
2. Search/Find FTII Fees Account in Educational institutions name and click submit.
3. In the payment category select “O1 B. of Photography Light Painting Children”
4. Fill-up the application form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
5. Make necessary payment of Rs 7,200/-.
6. Once payment is done, please note "SBcollect Reference Number" (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
7. If possible, digitally store the receipt of payment. This can be carried out in one of the following ways;
(i) by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
(ii) by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or printscreen (if using computer)
(iii) by simply taking a photograph from mobile
8. No document/ certificate related to educational qualification, age etc. is to be attached.Participants’ self – declaration in the application form is sufficient.
9. Terms & conditions: By agreeing to the terms & conditions in the application form, participants are confirming that they have read & understood the website advt. They are eligible to apply and fulfil all the requirements as stated in the advt. Also, it is presumed that participants will be staying and or attending the course at their own risk & cost and FTII will not be held responsible for anything or matter of what-so-ever nature. Further, participants agree that decision of FTII Director regarding admission to the course and its conduction in all respect will be final.
(i) At FTII, Pune, Mr. Milind Joshi, Asst. Outreach Officer – 020 - 25580085, firstname.lastname@example.org (ii) At TOSS, Jaipur, Ms ShilpiBatra, 9610082222, email@example.com
The aim of this photography workshop is to make you:
What will you learn?
Through this workshop, students would be able to understand light-its optimum use in photography, differentiation between harsh light & diffused light, tracing light movements & creating exclusive images through them without using high-end equipment or overtly priced gadgets. The class will also get to know about different tools used in Light Painting Photography, their designing & assembly. Overall, this workshop is going to add to the skills of the participants & guide them towards an underexposed ﬁeld of photography i.e. Light painting thus expanding their areas of interest, exploration & expertise.