Shri. Sumit Kumar
List of Selected Participants for Digital Filmmaking Course for Children in Pune from 29th May – 2 June 2023
|First Name||Last Name|
Digital Filmmaking Course for Children in Pune from 29th May – 2 June 2023
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune under its ‘Centre For Open Learning (CFOL)’ program, announces on-campus Short Courses exclusively for children – Digital Filmmaking Course for Children in Pune, Maharashtra.
Following are the details in this regard;
Course fee is excluding breakfast, lunch, tea/ coffee, snacks etc.
Course fee of selected participants will be non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-adjustable, etc. under any circumstances. Course fee of all the non – selected participants will be refunded within 07 – 10 days of the course commencement. Also, due to COVID19 or any other reason, if the course is cancelled by FTII, course fee will be refunded.
Ritesh Taksande is working in the media industry for the past 13 years as Director, Cinematographer, Film-Maker and Media Educator. He has worked on many National and International Film Projects including the famous Disney’s Planes II – Fire and Rescues (Feature Film) as Sequence Producer and Shaktimaan – The Animated (TV – Series Season 1).
He is Director at Myfirstfilm organisation, Pune (A film School for everyone)
An Award winning film maker and mentor for many media schools, universities, and also mentors scientific and documentary films making courses under Govt. of India, CMS New Delhi, Vigyan Prasar to name a few.
1. Click open the link - https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm OR visit www.onlinesbi.com and further click on “SB Collect” which is at the top left, vertically 06th from left to right.
2. Search/Find FTII Fees Account in Educational institutions name and click submit.
3. In the payment category select “O2 Digital Filmmaking for Children”
4. Fill-up the application form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
5. Make necessary payment of Rs 7,000/-.
6. Once payment is done, please note "SBcollect Reference Number" (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
7. If possible, digitally store the receipt of payment. This can be carried out in one of the following ways;
(i) by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
(ii) by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or printscreen (if using computer)
(iii) by simply taking a photograph from mobile
8. No document/ certificate related to educational qualification, age etc. is to be attached. Participants’ self – declaration in the application form is sufficient.
9. Terms & conditions: By agreeing to the terms & conditions in the application form, participants are confirming that they have read & understood the website advt. They are eligible to apply and fulfil all the requirements as stated in the advt. Also, it is presumed that participants will be staying and or attending the course at their own risk & cost and FTII will not be held responsible for anything or matter of what-so-ever nature. Further, participants agree that decision of FTII Director regarding admission to the course and its conduction in all respect will be final.
Introduces the fundamental technology, theory, history, techniques and applications of Movie
Making. Includes artistic and aesthetic analysis of films in the simple and easy way to be understood
Understanding the creative eye behind the scenes and how to develop the skill of storytelling.
1. Understand concept to Film making
2. Understand basic of Film Language & Story Telling
3. Understand basic Cinematography
4. Understand basics of Editing & Post Production
5. Understand proper archive & techniques
Day 01 : Introduction to film making, fundamentals for film making, Concept Development
Structure of story, Understanding Visual Storytelling, Script Writing, How to
develop screenplay. Understanding Drama and Character, Forming a strong
character. How to research for script and visual narrative. Task allocation for
Day 02 : Process of film making, Understanding Pre-Production, Script breakdown and
planning for shoot. What is Production ? How camera works, Cinematography.
Sequence, Scene, Shot & Take. Practical on Camera and Lighting. Assignment for
keeping pre-production ready for final production of film.
Day 03 : Understanding Production for Screen and Production of short film
Day 04 : Post Production – Editing, Sound Design, Composition, Visual Effect.
Day 05 : Final Editing, VO, Dubbing and Sound Mixing and Screening of Film Final and review.