List of Selected Participants for Foundation Course in Screen Acting From ( 28 Nov to 14 Dec 2023 )
|First Name||Middle Name||Last Name|
Foundation Course in Screen Acting at Subhashchandra Bose Film and Television Institute, Lucknow, from 28th November – 14th December 2023
Film & Television Institute of India (FTII) under its Centre for Open Learning (CFOL) initiative, in association with Subhashchandra Bose Film and Television Institute (SCBFTI), Lucknow, announces Foundation Course in Screen Acting to be conducted at SCBFTI Campus, Lucknow.
Following are the details in this regard;
Course fee of selected participants will be non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-adjustable, etc. under any circumstances. Course fee of all the non – selected participants will be refunded within 21 working days of the course commencement.
Course fee is excluding breakfast, lunch, tea/ coffee, snacks etc.
Mr. Milindkumar Joshi, Assistant Outreach Officer, FTII, on firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR call on 020 – 2558 0085
Please contact Mr. Sushil Sharma from Subhashchandra Bose Film and Television Institute on 7525001721 for accommodation facilitation.
Outstation participants may please note Subhashchandra Bose Film and Television Institute may facilitate for accommodation on additional payment.
17.Lodging and Boarding: Outstation participants need to carry out their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost.
Megh Pant is an Actor, Acting coach and has a teaching experience of 18 years, a graduate from the first screen acting batch of the new era in 2004 – 2006 from FTII. He wrote a research paper “Acting – in the cinematic environment” and has been continuously reaching and experimenting with the Sanford Meisner Acting Technique adapting it to the practical conditions of the Indian Audio Visual diaspora.
Currently, heading the Academic Research of Dramalay School of Acting and Theatre. He has designed short term and long term courses for many Institutions. A practitioner of the Sanford Meisner Technique, he has performed in over 20 films and numerous commercials (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3078280/). He is also a regular trainer and Acting Coach for advertisement produced by Equinox Films and has prepared Actors for roles on specific Scripts as part of the preparatory workshop. Prior to Dramalay he was the Director, Academic Coordination, at Indian Television Academy School of Performing Arts. He has been closely associated with his Alma Mata as visiting faculty at the Screen Acting Department of FTII. He also has a Degree of Mechanical Engineering from Panjab Engineering College, Chandigarh.
(19 )How to apply:
1. Click open the link - https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm OR visit www.onlinesbi.com and further click on “SB Collect” which is at the top left, vertically 06th from left to right.
. In the Search box, search/Find FTII Fees Account and click submit.
2. In the payment category select “O3 Foundation Course in Screen Acting (Lucknow)”.
3. Fill-up the application form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
4. Make necessary payment of Rs 26,000/-.
5. Once payment is done, please note "SBcollect Reference Number" (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
6. If possible, digitally store the receipt of payment. This can be carried out in one of the following ways;
(i) by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
(ii) by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or printscreen (if using computer)
(iii) by simply taking a photograph from mobile
7. No document/ certificate related to educational qualification, age etc. is to be attached. Participants’ self – declaration in the application form is sufficient.
8. Terms & conditions: By agreeing to the terms & conditions in the application form, participants are confirming that they have read & understood the website advt. They are eligible to apply and fulfil all the requirements as stated in the advt. Also, it is presumed that participants will be staying and or attending the course at their own risk & cost and will not be held responsible for anything or matter of what-so-ever nature. Further, participants agree that decision of Director, FTII regarding admission to the course and its conduction in all respect will be final.
Regular yoga / movement / physical session
Regular camera / technical sessions
Regular craft class
Practice aspects of Sanford Meisner's acting technique via behavioural improvisations
Monologues for audition craft and technical approach
Camera acting practicals
Scenework and script analysis
Basics of characterization
Fundamentals of improvisation
Aspects of voice speech and diction
Movement project presentation